- Title: Content Producer
- Reports to: Program Director
- Compensation: 5,400 - 6,600 BBD Monthly Gross
- Contract: Full Time Employee
- Location: Bridgetown, Barbados (Hybrid Work Environment)
- Company: Startwise
- Industry: Future of Work, Job Training
Startwise is partnering with the Government of Barbados to deliver a radically transformative job training program that gives 1000s of Bajan youth access to global employment. We need Content Producers to create captivating story lines and coordinate media pipelines. Your work will enable recruitment and job matching for thousands of Bajans. If you’re interested in showing how global citizens can come from Bajan roots, let’s talk.
- Creating engaging media content that showcases human stories
- Transforming media content into compelling marketing assets
- Coordinating content distribution across platforms
- Collaborating with program stakeholders to scope and prioritize media projects
- Managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
Our Ideal Candidate: If ANY of the following resembles your story, let’s talk!
- Artist turned Changemaker: You're dedicated to your craft and intent on using it to shape your world. You've been making art for as long as you can remember. You’ve struggled and strived to build the skills and habits needed to shape art that isn't just beautiful and moving, but also generative and genuinely impactful.
- Business Creative: You identify as a creative, yet find yourself spending much of your time on the details required to make projects happen in the real world. You have artist friends that look at you with a combination of admiration and envy, wondering how you're able to figure out the nuances of things like project management, task tracking, and collaborating with teams.
- Executive Producer: Your natural role is that of the producer. You bring the right people together under the right vision and creative direction. You keep a thousand moving parts orbiting in a way that gets things done so that creative endeavors reach a high level of polish and completeness.
Startwise is on a mission to make work wonderful. We start by helping companies ramp and upskill their employees on the job. Then we partner with governments to build transformative skills training and job placement programs that help young people launch fulfilling and prosperous careers. By aligning companies, governments, and people, we create a platform where everyone can find their way to wonderful work. As for what makes us work, we’re obsessed with the science of learning and leadership, and we’re committed to our values of joy, access, meaning, and success.
You should consider applying if you’re drawn to the challenge of building a zero to one training program that endeavors to radically transform the lives of 1000s of young people in Barbados and beyond. If you strive and thrive in this role, you’ll be one of our first team leaders, meaningfully impacting the lives and careers of humans around the globe. This is a novel project at a seed-stage startup, so you can expect a mix of chaos, fun, perspiration, and possibility each and every work day.