At Mustakbil.com we recognize that privacy is important. This Policy applies to all of the products, services and websites offered by Mustakbil.com. or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively, Mustakbil.com "services"). In addition, where more detailed information is needed to explain our privacy practices, we post separate privacy notices to describe how particular services process personal information.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us through our website or write to us at supp[email protected]
We offer a number of services that may require you to register for an account and provide any personal information to us, such as Mustakbil.com employers and jobseekers services. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide - When you sign up for an account on Mustakbil.com or any other service offered by us that requires registration, we will ask you for certain personal information such as your name, email address, account password, postal address, phone numbers, fax numbers, national id number, age, educational details, work experience including past employer, affiliations, skills and hobbies.
- If you are an Employer - When you post a job on our website a link to your Company Profile is also added with your job to provide a brief introduction about your company to the Jobseekers. This link only contains your company profile and none of you personal is made public.
- If you are a Jobseeker - When you post your resume on our website, it becomes available to different Employers registered on our website and may appear in search results when an Employer search our resumes database. Similarly, when you apply for a job your resume is immediately send to that Employer either online or via email depending on the preferences of Employer. If you do not want your resume to appear under search results when an employer search our online resumes database, go to Account Settings section, select Resume Privacy link and then select "Make my resume available to an employer only if I apply for it's job" as Privacy Level. Furthermore, we also send job alerts to registered jobseekers on daily basis, at any time if you wish to stop receiving job email from Mustakbil.com you can click unsubscribe link shown on top of every email message. You may also receive different Email alerts regarding our services.
- Log information - When you use Mustakbil.com or any other services offered by Mustakbil.com, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications - When you send email or other communication to Mustakbil.com, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Providing our products and services to users, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
- Developing new services.
- Invite a Friend - If you feel that the services of Mustakbil.com could be useful for a third party you know (e.g. your friends or family members etc), you may use our referral service. If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend's email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. Mustakbil.com stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
- Testimonials - We post customer testimonials on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information such as the customer's name. We do obtain the customer's consent prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial.
If you want to remove your personal information that is being displayed on our website under public pages please send your request to [email protected]
- Blogs, Forums and Chartrooms - If you use a bulletin board, blog, or chat room on this Web site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
- Choices for personal information - When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case Mustakbil.com may not be able to provide those services to you. In addition to the above, you may:
- Discontinue jobs alerts, service alerts, newsletters - We offer single click unsubscribe option for the users who do not want to receive job alerts email, service alerts or newsletters from Mustakbil.com. If you want to stop receiving job alerts, service alerts, newsletters from Mustakbil.com just click Unsubscribe link show on top of the last email you have received and you will be instantly removed from that particular list.
- Close your account - Terminate Account option is provided under Account Settings section of your account, so incase you no longer need our services you may stop them by removing your account.
- Children Under Age 13 - We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register at Mustakbil.com. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on Mustakbil.com. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
- Information sharing - Mustakbil.com does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Mustakbil.com only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Mustakbil.com in the following limited circumstances:
- We disclose information to companies/service providers and individuals that we employ to perform functions on our behalf. These includes web hosting, web analytics, marketing, customer care and support, live chat, billing and credit card processing to receive payments. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Mustakbil.com, its users or the public as required or permitted by law. Therefore, we reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
- Information security - We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. Your account information is located on secured servers behind a firewall.
We restrict access to personal information to Mustakbil.com employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
We process payments from customers through a third party service provider, which collects sensitive information for example credit card details using secure socket layer technology (SSL) to encrypt the data.
- Data integrity
Mustakbil.com processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
We use Google Analytics to collect data about visitors of our website. We have also updated the Google Analytics tracking code to support Display Advertising, which enables Google Analytics to collect data about Mustakbil.com's traffic via the DoubleClick cookie in addition to data collected through the standard Google Analytics implementation. Display Advertising lets us enable Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting in Google Analytics that aren't available through standard implementations.
Mustakbil.com and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to your site.
We use data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics to better understand the users of our website and refine our ad campaign strategies.
Users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using Ads Settings or Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- Accessing and updating personal information - When you use Mustakbil.com services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Some of our services have different procedures to access, correct or delete users' personal information.
You may review, correct, update or change your account details by visiting Edit Profile link shown under Account Settings section of your account. You can also contact us using the following information to update your account (please note that you may be asked for certain information to protect unauthorized changes to your account):
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +92-51-8313316, 8313317
Postal Address: TechnoBird, 19, Street No.2, New Lalazar Extension, Jehlum Road, Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan
- Enforcement - Mustakbil.com regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Mustakbil.com's treatment of personal information by contacting us through this web site or by writing to us at TechnoBird, 19, Street No.2, New Lalazar Extension, Jehlum Road, Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan. When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is Mustakbil.com's policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Mustakbil.com and an individual.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.